Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Come take a tour with me. . .

Getting organized - Starting the year off right! 
Here is a peek into my work area . . .


Love this sign . . . bought from The Porch and Atelier a quaint little shop where I also sell my jewelry.
This is the occasional shopping week here in Buffalo/Info below:
Join us for our JANUARY ANNIVERSARY MARKET! (both shop levels OPEN and freshly/fully stocked, plus many clearance pieces! TUES JAN 3 (9-noon), THU-FRI-SAT JANUARY 5-6-7 (9-5), SUN JAN 8 (12-5). 


My little corner of the world.  My younger brother was living with us for awhile and this was his room, our guest room.  He moved out last spring and I've been slowly turning it into my jewelry/work room.  I love having my own work space it makes all the difference in the world.  Its so nice to close the door at night and feel like you can separate your work from your personal time.  However, getting my mind to turn off jewelry related topics is a different story. . .




Sweet little anthropology cup I received for my birthday holds all my tools perfectly!




I have two of these cool old brown drawers that are great for organizing.  I think they originally were from a bank, correct me if I'm wrong.
 




I love this quote, found it on etsy.  This little chalk sign is also from The Porch and Atelier. 

Ending with a few new designs I've been working on lately . . . thanks for stopping by. 









 

1 comment: