Friday, April 6, 2012

Trunk show this Saturday!



Trunk Show this Saturday @ The Porch and Atelier in Downtown Buffalo.  Come shop the occasional sales, and stop by for a visit.  I will be starting around noon in the Atelier (upstairs shop).  These sales are such a blast!  Once-a-month sales, usually the first week of the month from Thursday to Friday that offer an amazing assortment of vintage goods.  It always amazes me how busy we get, people come from all over!  Here is a picture of me from last years trunk show - photo is a little fuzzy here, but wanted to show a little preview.  Check out The Porch and Atelier blogspot for a sneak peek of my jewelry that is currently there.


1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I am your newest follower. Looks like you are off to a fascinating journey making and selling your lovely vintage jewelry. Your work is so very charming. Please post photos of your trunk show. Have a wonderful day and please accept my invitation to visit my blog. I don't make jewelry, but I do have fun creating my art. Your new blogging friend, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete